Procedures and requirements to apply
Application for semester courses (DUEF)
Before applying, please check that your profile corresponds to our requirements:
- Holding a diploma equivalent to the French "Baccalaureat"/secondary school diploma,
- No beginner level
- 1st semester: providing a certification A1 level minimum (150 points minimum for the TCF A1, 70/100 minimum for the DELF A1)
- 2nd semester: providing a certification A2 level minimum (250 points minimum for the TCF A2, 70/100 minimum for the DELF A2)
- Mother tongue or schooling language is different from French.
The application form (see link below) can be send to the following address :
Institut de français de l’Université d’Orléans
10 rue de Tours – BP 46527
45065 Orléans cedex 2
or by email to :
Particular cases :
- For applicants from an exchange program (agreement between the University of Orleans and your home university), please contact directly the international relations office of your university. You should register through the Campus France website.
- For applicants from countries using the CEF (Centre pour les études en France), please fill out the application form and register through the Campus France website.
Countries using the campus France procedure : Algeria, Argentina, Benin, Brazil, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, the Republic of the Congo, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Djibouti, South Korea, Kuwait, Ivory Coast, Egypt, United States, Gabon, Guinea, India, Indonesia, Iran, Japan, Lebanon, Madagascar, Mali, Morocco, Mauritius, Mauritania, Mexico, Peru, RDC, Russia, Senegal, Singapur,Taiwan, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey and Vietnam.
Registration for Support courses
Registration for Language and culture program