Université d'Orléans

Social aid

Welcome to the social aid pages, where you will find information about the various types of social aid on offer to students.

How to claim occasional aid

As part of the national annual emergency aid fund (FNAU), the local social aid commission meets once a month at the CROUS in order to grant individual and occasional aid to students in particularly difficult situations: food aid, loans or donations to pay a deposit on a flat, etc.

This aid is awarded to applications prepared with a social worker and within the limits of the annual budget.

The social workers can be consulted by appointment only:

  • CROUS Social Service
    1st floor of the Maison de l'Etudiant - +33 (0)
  • University Social Service
    SUMPPS, University Preventive Medicine and Health Promotion - +33 (0)