Université d'Orléans

You want to register for a professional Licence in an IUT (technical university)


French language test

  • You must send your application by internet on the www.iut-centre.org site before the end of March each year.

  • For applicants residing in countries with a Centre for Study in France, you must also register on the Campus France web site.