The University of Orléans organises about 30 scientific events a year, half of which are international in scope. Here is a selection of upcoming conferences.
- Journées Plénières du GDR Intelligence Artificielle - AI Research Group's Conference Days - 27 to 19 May 2019
- 68ème Congrès de l’AFSE (Association Française de Sciences Economiques) - 68th Congress of the AFSE (French Association of Economic Sciences) - from 17 to 19 June 2019
- 17èmes rencontres du Réseau Français de Phonologie / 17th Meeting of the French Phonology Network - 17th Meeting of the French Phonology Network - from 26 to 28 June 2019
- 9th Symposium on Advances in Automotive Control (AAC 19) - 9th Symposium on Advances in Automotive Control (AAC 19) - from 24 to 27 June 2019
- 11th International Conference on Chemical Kinetics - from 23 to 27 June 2019
- 1er Colloque International sur le Branding, Label et Intelligence (COBLI) - [1st International Colloquium on Branding, Labeling, and Intelligence) - 28 June 2019