ATER vacancies: available positions
ATER recruitment campaign – academic year 2019 -
The University of Orléans' ATER recruitment campaign
is closed (from Thursday, 25 April 2019 to Tuesday, 14 May 2019)
If you wish to apply, application takes two steps:
1. Registering your application on the website GALAXIE dans la rubrique ALTAÏR (in the ALTAÏR section):
From Thursday, 25 April 2019 to Tuesday, 14 May 2019 at 4PM.
To submit your application form, you must first register by 14 May 2019 on the GALAXIE/ALTAÏR app. Make sure to fill in a valid e-mail address as it will be used for the entire process. Un guide de l’application est à votre disposition sur le site GALAXIE. (A guide for the app is available on the GALAXIE website)
2. Submitting your application form on the DematEC app:
As soon as you submit your application in ALTAÏR, please sign in on DEMATEC, select "create your account" and activate it using the e-mail that will be sent to you.
From Thursday, 25 April 2019 to Wednesday, 15 May 2019 at 4PM.
- Your application form must be submitted on DEMATEC by Wednesday, 15 May 2019 at 4PM.
- See the guide on how to use DEMATEC
- No document can be submitted past Wednesday, 15 May 2019, 4PM.
The application form submitted on DEMATEC includes a number of documents that must be provided.
DO NOTE that you must print the documents provided by ALTAIR, sign them, digitise them, and add them to your application form to submit a single PDF file (made of all the required documents).
Please note that if you register applications for several areas and/or positions, you must submit a file on DEMATEC for every area and/or position you apply to.
Templates for the required documents, (also available for download on the GALAXIE/ALTAÏR app).
- Application form (to be downloaded on ALTAIR)
- Déclaration sur l’honneur (Annexe A) (Sworn statement)
- Demande de détachement (Annexe D) (Request for secondment)
- Engagement à se présenter au prochain concours d’enseignants-chercheurs (Annexe B) (Pledge to sit the next competitive recruitment examination for teachers-researchers)
- Attestation du Directeur de Thèse (Annexe C) (Certificate by the thesis supervisor)
Areas open for recruitment
Consulter l'appel à candidatures (See calls for applications)
Who can apply?
- category A public officials and trainees of the State, local and regional authorities, or public institutions who are registered to prepare a doctorate or a habilitation à diriger des recherches [authorisation to supervise research] or undertaking to sit a competitive recruitment examination for higher education institutions;
- teachers or researchers who are foreign nationals and held teaching or research positions in a foreign higher education or research institution for at least two years, holders of a doctorate degree;
- doctorate students; in this case, the thesis supervisor must certify that the thesis can be defended within a year;
- holders of a doctorate degree or a habilitation à diriger des recherches [authorisation to supervise research] who undertake to sit a competitive recruitment examination for higher education institutions.
For any additional information, the Service du Personnel Enseignant et Enseignant Chercheur (Teaching and Teachers-Researchers Staff Service) can be called at the (+33) 02.38.41.73.03 or the 02.38.49.43.17.