The FullSWOF Project
FullSWOF is a free software distributed under CeCILL-V2 (GPL compatible) licence since 2011. It stands Full Shallow Water equations for Overland Flow and exists in two versions for 1D and for 2D cases.
In this software, the Shallow Water (or Saint-Venant in french) equations are solved using finite volumes and numerical methods especially chosen for hydrodynamic purposes (transitions between wet and dry areas, small water heights...). For more details, we refer to the publication list (below) and/or to the documentation which is enclosed with the downloaded sources.
The code is designed to facilitate further improvements; e.g. a new friction law can easily be added in the libfriction library. Please feel free to modify the source code (paying attention to the enclosed licence) and do not hesitate to contact us for informations.
- March 2015 Spatialization of the friction coefficients
- July 2014 A laminar friction law has been added
- September 2013 Windows executables are available
- May 2013 Infiltration coefficients are spatialized
- November 2012 A SkelGIS parallel version (developped by Hélène Coullon)
- July 2012 A Graphical user interface is now available (developped by Simon Robillard).
- project CEMRACS 2012
If you want to be informed of the main evolutions and highlighted results obtained with FullSWOF, please subscribe our newsletter http://listes.univ-orleans.fr/sympa/subscribe/fullswof.infos.
The code is available on the sourcesup repository.
Please choose either