The Pro3 Project is the answer of the University of Orléans to the DemoES Call for expressions of interest.
PRO3 (for a digital technology in higher education that is closer, cleaner and more professional) is a project carried by the main players of the higher education field in the Centre-Val de Loire Region.
The project is based on 3 concepts supported by digital technology:
- Closer: the actions touch students and teachers at the closest point of their life and work territory;
- More professional: the innovations implemented contribute to a better professional integration and to a promotion of cross-disciplinary skills developed within the scope of the training course;
- Cleaner: through realizations that contribute to measuring and reducing the environment impact of digital technology.
The Learning-Lab UO is involved in the “Learning how to teach” part of the project; you can find more information on the project’s dedicated website.
The health studies reform – 1st cycle
Since 2020, this reform offers two access courses with equal chances for students to succeed through these two ways:
- PASS | Access Course Specialised in Health
- L.AS | Bachelor’s degree with Health Access specialisation
The universities of Orléans and Tours, with the support of the Region and of the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF), participate, in a collaborative way, to the implementation of this reform.
In Orléans, the LAS course includes a remote teaching unit in health.
The PASS course of the University of Tours offers remote specialisations from general bachelor’s degrees, which are co-designed by the University of Orléans.