The UO helps you to compensate for a particular situation, temporary or permanent, lends you appropriate equipment and supports you in your study and/or professional project.
Passerelle Handicap (Disability Support Services)
Maison de l'Étudiant (Students' House)
Phone: 02 38 41 71 76
From Monday to Thursday from 8:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. and Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Support and help disabled students in the framework of a student job
You have temporary or permanent difficulties related to health problems, to a sensory, motor, psychological, cognitive or another type of disability or to a particular situation (pathological pregnancy, hospitalisation)...?
- The University of Orléans offers a service to support your success.
- A team that welcomes, informs and supports you in the construction of your university and professional projects.
- A friendly place for exchanges and work equipped with appropriate computer hardware.
Access to knowledge and diplomas
- Courses personalisation with the educational teams.
- Study assistance (note-taker, interpreter, educational support...).
- Examination accommodations (secretary, additional time,...).
- Adaptation of educational documents (Braille transcription, enlargement...).
- Loan and help for the purchase of specialised equipment.
Thanks to the Etudi'Hand Orléans Association, please find hereafter the process for study and/or examination accommodations according to your study site.
Medical consultation for study and/or examination accommodations
To learn more on the procedure, visit the page corresponding to your study site:
- Travel and meal assistance.
- Assistance for your administrative procedures.
- Help in getting suitable accommodation nearby.
Support in your study and/or professional project.
The Passerelle Handicap supports and informs you about the steps to follow and the appointments to make with the university's services.