For your health, a multidisciplinary team of professionals welcomes you to Orléans, Chartres and Bourges, listens to you, informs you and guides you for free.
Service de santé universitaire
9, rue de Tours
45072 Orléans cedex 2
Phone: 02 38 41 71 79
E-mail : sante[at]univ-orleans.fr for Student Medicine only
Open from Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Closed during school holidays
This service, which is only for students, offers:
Consultations for studies and/or examination accommodations, blank year and scholarship continuation
Visit the page corresponding to your study site:
- procédure pour " Orléans"
- procédure pour "Bourges"
- procédure pour " Chartres, Chateauroux, et Issoudun"
- It is proposed during the Bachelor's degree, DUT,... on invitation. This appointment enables an exchange on your health, life at the University, to answer questions, or any other point you would like to discuss with a nurse or doctor.
- At the students' request, by appointment: medical certificates for work, medical advice and opinions
Interviews with doctors or nurses
Free vaccination for common vaccines (DTcP, MMR, Hepatitis B, meningitis)
Hearing and/or vision tests at the student's request
A rapid HIV test (TROD)
Rapid tests provide a result within a few minutes with a simple fingertip prick sample. Making an appointment: 02 38 41 71 79.
- with a psychologist
You are experiencing personal or family issues, isolation, stress, anxiety, depression, phobia, addiction, inhibition...
If you are simply looking for an address where you can be listened to, do not hesitate to contact the university health service on 02 38 41 71 79
A psychologist will see you as soon as possible for one-time or longer-term assistance.
These interviews are confidential and free.
- with a Social Worker
Adélaïde BUON is at your disposal,
Her role is to:
- Listen, advise and inform students in their university course, whatever their difficulties.
- If necessary, recommend the competent services.
- Process financial assistance application files.
You can contact her on: 02 38 49 49 52 or by e-mail: adelaide.buon[at]univ-orleans.fr
- with a dietician (Wednesday morning)
The dietician offers to assist and advise you to maintain your balance and benefit from a diet adapted to your nutritional needs, while taking into account your morphology, your eating habits and your lifestyle because each person is a unique individual.
The group classes enable you to discover sophrology and its numerous techniques in a friendly environment.
Throughout the sessions, you gradually learn how to manage your stress and emotions:
You learn how to breathe better, relax, stimulate your energy, release your tensions, refocus, and overall how to feel more relaxed to follow your university course.
The sessions are on Wednesdays from 12:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. (from 4 October) at the Service de santé universitaire - 9 rue de Tours - 45100 Orléans (in front of the Collegium Literature Languages and Humanities) and we advise you to book:
- via the dedicated form (soon available)
- or by calling: 02 38 41 71 79.
A doctor and a nurse's sessions for the compulsory medical examinations of the first year of a Bachelor's degree. Social worker on duty once a month at the Merleau-Ponty student residence (02 38 24 24 27 22)
Social worker occasionally on duty (5 Rue Georges Brassens - making an appointment: 02 38 49 49 52)
Social worker occasionally on duty (Centre des études supérieures - Maison des étudiants- 90 avenue Fr. Mitterrand - making an appointment: 02 38 49 49 52)