Contact details of local and national organisations, all emergency numbers in case of accident, abuse, poisoning....
In case of Emergency
- Samu 15 - medical emergencies
- Fire department 18
- Emergency Police 17
- Municipale Police 02 38 79 23 45
- Securitas Campus: 02 38 49 48 00
- European Emergency number - 112 Unique number for emergencies falling under the Police, Gendarmerie, SAMU and Fire department. From a mobile phone, this European emergency call number works regardless of the country where you are in Europe.
- SOS MAINS: 0.820.000.660 Unique number for surgical emergencies of the hand
- Centre Hospitalier Régional (Regional Hospital Centre): 02.38.51.44.44
- Porte-Madeleine Hospital: 1 Rue Porte Madeleine (Large clinic)
- La Source Hospital: adult & pediatric & gynaecological medical and surgical emergencies
SOS Médecins (Doctors): 36 24 (0.15€/mn) – Consultations without an appointment from 7:45 p.m. to 11:30 p.m. – 44 Rue de Chanzy 45000 Orléans.
- Urgences de la Polyclinique Nord (Oréliance): Bus N°7 then N°18 or Tram A then bus n°18– Pôle Santé station (Saran).
- Multipurpose emergencies: 02 38 79 82 82
- Maternity emergencies: 02 38 79 61 00
- Cardiological emergencies: 02 38 79 83 83
- SOS Mains (Hands): 02 38 79 60 95
- Centre psychiatrique d'accueil d'urgence (CPAU)/Emergency psychiatric reception centre 02 38 60 59 29, 24/7 telephone and reception service – 1 Route de Chanteau 45400 Fleury les Aubrais – Bus line 3 Herveline station
- SOS amitié (Suicide helpline): Orléans 02 38 62 22 22 In addition to listening by phone, S.O.S Amitié offers:
- a listening service by e-mail messagerie électronique
- listening by text chat -> from 1 p.m. to 3 a.m.
- SOS HELP English speaking 01 46 21 46 46
- Dental surgeons on duty (on Sundays and public holidays from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. and from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.) 02 38 81 01 09
- Poison Control Centre: 02.41.48.21.21 (Angers) or 01 40 05 48 48 (Paris) In case of poisoning, doctors are on the line 24/7
- Homeless shelter (Social SAMU) 115
- Child abuse: 119 Toll-free number
- Domestic Violence hotline for Women 3919 qualified listeners provide non-judgmental support, information, advice... Rate: local calling.
- Rape Hotline for Women 0800 05 95 95 National toll-free number, anonymous, Monday to Friday from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Late-night pharmacies: The late-night pharmacy is listed on the pharmacy door or on sur internet There is a telephone number 32 37 (0.34€/mn available 24 hours a day) that indicates late-night pharmacies, depending on the time you plan to go to the pharmacy. .
At night, after 9 p.m., the addresses of the late-night pharmacies are given, upon presentation of your prescription and identity card by:
- In Orléans and the northern periphery: the police station 63 rue du Faubourg Saint Jean (02 38 24 30 00)
- In the south of the Loire, either the Orléans police station or La Source police station, 6 place de Choiseul (02 38 69 70 75).
Useful addresses and numbers
- Liste des médecins du quartier List of local doctors and various services in La Source district -> plan
- Le service de médecine du sport - Sports Medicine Department - La Source Hospital. To obtain your medical certificates for competitive sports practice, and when you are injured - 02 38 51 47 85
- AMARA 45 - Maison des adolescents - Anonymous and free reception and listening centre for young people from 12 to 21 years old - 40 rue Porte Madeleine 45 000 Orléans (Monday and Friday from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m., Wednesday from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.) Phone: 02 34 28 35 08 - Facebook
- Aide aux victimes This telephone platform is addressed to all victims of crime, regardless of the form of the assault or the harm caused. 116VICTIMS (116006) is a non-overtaxed number, available 7 days a week. -Association d'aide aux victimes Victim support association for the Loiret: 02 38 62 31 62
- Vaccination: are you up to date? Do not forget to update your vaccinations! By appointment, at the Espace de santé d'Orléans - grand dispensaire - at the former Porte Madeleine hospital - cloister - staircase A, 1st floor 02 38 51 42 29 - Facebook
Contraception & gynaecology, STIs
- Centre de dépistage des infections sexuellement transmissibles et du VIH (CeGIDD). – (STIs and HIV testing centre) - Anonymous screening and free treatment of sexually transmitted infections - Facebook - Porte Madeleine Hospital, Espace de santé d'Orléans - Grand dispensaire service - rue Porte Madeleine 02 38 74 45 54 - Screening without appointment from Monday to Friday - Specialised consultation by appointment.
- Info contraception, IVG, Sexualité : (Information on contraception, abortion, sexuality): for the Centre region: 0800 881 904- free call from a landline, additional charge from a mobile phone.
- Sida Info Service (AIDS Info Service) 0 800 840 800 24/24 Confidential, Anonymous and free – Did you take any risk? Need a screening test? How to use protection? This discussion and information space is open to all your questions about HIV infection and sexually transmitted infections. - Anonymous, confidential and free, our other services are at your disposal:
Asking a question by e-mail: click here ici - You can chat on the Forum
- Hépatites info service (Hepatitis info service) 0800 845 800 Toll-free number, anonymous and free, every day, from 8 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Asking a question by e-mail: click here ici - You can chat: chater
- Apleat: Space open to young people to talk about drugs and addictions: La Station: 10 bis Boulevard Rocheplatte 45000 ORLEANS (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. - Wednesday from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. and from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. - 1st and 3rd Saturday of the month from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. - Parents' consultation on Tuesdays from 5:30 p.m. to 7 p.m.) For any information: 02 38 42 22 01
- Tobacco Consultation- smoking cessation aid - Make an appointment on 02 38 24 24 55 20 - Consultations take place in the new Point Jaune hospital level 0
- ANPAA - National Prevention Association for Alcohol and Addictions - Help, prevent, treat and support - 7 place Jean Monnet – 4th floor, 45100 ORLEANS - 02 38 53 52 03 - Facebook
- Drogues info service Drugs info service 800 23 13 13 7 days a week (Free call)
- Cannabis listening 0 980 980 980 940 (non-overtaxed call) from 8 a.m. to 2 a.m. every day. The cost of the call is included in the packages (mobile or box) or in the cost of a local call for calls from landlines.
- Tabac Info service (Tobacco Info service) 0825 309 310 or 39 89 (free service + cost of the call). Smoking cessation support by specialists is free; indeed, only the first call is charged 15 cents per minute.
- Alcool Info service (Alcohol Info service) 0 980 980 980 930 available every day from 8 a.m. to 2 a.m. in metropolitan France and from the overseas territories. The calls are charged at the cost of a local call (landlines) or are included in the package without additional charge (box, mobile phone). You can chat on the website.
- Ecoute Dopage (Doping listening) 0 800 15 2000 (Free and anonymous call from a landline) Monday to Friday from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. - Antennes Régionales Médicales de Prévention dopage
- SOS Joueurs: (Gamers and Gamblers): 09 69 39 55 12 (non-overtaxed call) Support for the gambler/gamer and his/her family - Pathological gambling/gaming treatment and prevention centre, by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other addresses and numbers
- SOS bizutage: (hazing): For the Orléans-Tours Academy 0800 320 279 (toll-free number) Monday to Friday, from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Fil Santé Jeunes: (Young people's health): 0800 235 236 national toll-free number, anonymous and free, every day 8 a.m/midnight. Reception "Health insurance solidarity" or from a mobile phone 01 44 93 30 74
- Scams 0 811 020 217 (local call cost + additional charge from a mobile phone) Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. - To report a scam e-mail or website : https://www.internet-signalement.gouv.fr/
- Cancer Info service 0810 810 821 (local call cost), Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. - A team of cancer information specialists will answer all your practical, medical and social questions.
- SOS homophobie : 0810 108 135 "azur" number (local call cost) Monday to Friday: 6 p.m. - 10 p.m. Saturday: 2 p.m. - 4 p.m. and Sunday: 6 p.m. - 8 p.m. No listening on public holidays.
- Allo parents bébé (Parents and baby) 0 800 00 3456 Free service & call from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. and from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. - Early childhood professionals are at your disposal from Monday to Friday.
You are expecting a child or have a baby under 3 years old, you have questions about the relationship with your baby or his/her behaviour, you are worried and feel overwhelmed, helpless in front of new situations, you don't know who to talk to or how to talk about it
Allo Parents Bébé Listens to you with empathy, to give you the opportunity to express your concerns, supports you in understanding your difficulties to help you find the most appropriate solutions, guides you towards appropriate organisations (maternity wards, maternal and child protection, associations...), towards health and/or early childhood professionals.