Referral system for the Rector of the academic region “Trouver mon Master” (Finding my Master’s Degree)
If you have obtained a national Bachelor’s Degree during the last 3 university years and have not been admitted to a Master’s Degree at the beginning of the year 2022, you can refer to the Rector of the academic region (or Vice-Rector in New Caledonia and French Polynesia). To do so, you must go to the “Trouver mon Master” website (in French) and click on the “Je suis accompagné.e” tab.
Caution: deadlines and conditions apply.
You have 15 days to initiate procedures with the education authorities through teleservice, starting:
- As soon as you receive the last refusal from a higher education establishment to your applications for a 1st year in a Master’s Degree training course;
- As soon as you obtain your Bachelor’s Degree if the latter is obtained after receiving the refusals from higher education establishments where you applied.
However, if you have received you last refusal and obtained your Bachelor’s Degree before the opening of the teleservice, you have 15 days from this date to make your referral.
If there are at least 2 universities located in your academic region, your applications must:
- Be at least 5 in number;
- Be, for at least 5 of them, compatible with your Bachelor’s Degree specialisation (such compatibility is defined by the appendix of the 6July 2017 decree accessible here);
- Apply to at least 2 different Master’s Degree specialisations;
- Be sent to at least 2 different higher education establishments.
If there is only 1 university in your academic region (as in Corsica, Guadeloupe, French Guiana, Reunion, Martinique, New Caledonia and French Polynesia), your only obligation is to have made at least 2 applications in a 1st year of Master’s Degree.