Paying the apprenticeship fee at the University of Orleans means participating to the quality of your future colleagues’ training
Your contributions allow us to purchase professional and technical material for teaching, to provide IT rooms with computers, to finance professional hands-on experiences or to develop educational innovation.
PAYMENT DEADLINE : 31 MAY 2022
Payment can be deposited for the benefit of pooled resources (code UAI 0450 855K) or for the benefit of a course taught in one the University’s departments.
Discover the various courses of the UO here.
HOW TO PAY THE FEE?
1) Download and fill out the deposit slip attached below
2) Indicate the amount after the beneficiary code (for instance: UAI 0450 855K to make a contribution to pooled resources)
3) Make the deposit:
- By cheque: made out to “Agent comptable de l’Université d’Orléans"
- Postal address: Monsieur l’Agent comptable de l’Université d’Orléans, Château de la Source, Avenue du Parc Floral, 45100 ORLEANS
- By bank transfer: please indicate the beneficiary code in the transfer description (for instance: TA UAI 0450 855K)
▼ Download the bank details below ▼
4) Send the completed deposit slip to firstname.lastname@example.org
As soon as the payment is received, we will send you a tax receipt.