The university campus is located 1h30 from Paris, in the south of Orléans, in the Loiret department in the Centre-Val de Loire region.
Its research and training structures are present in Orléans, Bourges, Chartres, Châteauroux, Issoudun, Blois and Tours-Fondettes.
Coming to the University- Orléans Campus
▼ Campus map ▼
- The train (see SNCF for further information) Get off at Gare des Aubrais and take the tram to the University of Orléans, which is connected to south-east Paris by the Paris-Austerlitz station, to two stations: "Orléans" and "Les Aubrais". The main lines only go through the latter, but shuttles connect it to Gare d’Orléans.
- The tram (see TAO for further information) The tram stations are next to the “Orléans” and "Les Aubrais” train stations.
The A tram line, connecting the train stations to the campus, has three stops on our campus: Université, Parc Floral, and L'Indien.
The main roads are the RD2020 and the motorways (A71 and A10).
- Take direction Bordeaux (A10), then Bourges (A71), and exit at Orléans-sud toward Olivet and Orléans la Source.
- After the toll, go straight toward Orléans la Source. You will cross a concerted development zone and two traffic lights.
- At the third traffic light you arrive on the campus, next to the IUT of Orléans.