the Student Life and Campus Contribution (CVEC): an essential prerequisite for your university registration
CVEC: the essential prerequisite for your university registration
You must pay the CVEC, a mandatory requirement to register at the University of Orléans
The law on orientation and success of students instituted in its article L841-5 a Student Life and Campus Contribution (CVEC) of 91 euros. This tax is intended to promote your reception and social, health, cultural and sports support and to reinforce the prevention and health education actions carried out for you. Download the descriptive brochure below:
Collected by the CROUS, this contribution is essential to your university registration:
without proof of payment of the CVEC you will not be allowed to register at the university.
You can do so, by payment or exemption, from 1st July on the website cvec.etudiant.gouv.fr/
In case of multiple university registrations, you only pay the CVEC once.
Be aware: only two payment methods are possible:
- online by using a credit card on the site cvec.etudiant.gouv.fr/
in cash via the Eficash system available at the post office for an additional charge of 5 euros.
This procedure concerns all students or future students registered in initial training in higher education:
- non-scholarship students
- scholarship students based on social criteria managed by the Crous or the Regions
- asylum seekers with the right to remain in the territory
- beneficiaries of subsidiary protection
In the meantime, and in order to save you time, we invite you to create your account now on the site messervices.etudiant.gouv.fr
You don't have to do anything if you are:
- registered in continuing education,
- registered in high school in a course such as BTS, DMA, accounting courses...
- in an international exchange in France.