- Mirian HALFELD FERRARI ALVES, LIFO, Université d’Orléans, France
- Anne-Lyse MINARD-FORST, LLL, INSHS, Université d’Orléans, France
- Genoveva VARGAS-SOLAR, LIG, INS2i, Université de Grenoble, France
DOING@MADICS working group focuses on transforming data into information and then into knowledge. The idea is to use the expertise of researchers in NLP, BD and AI to: (1) extract information from textual data and represent it to populate knowledge bases; (2) propose intelligent methods for the handling and maintenance of these databases with new forms of requests including efficient, flexible, secure analysis mechanisms, adapted to the user and which respect quality and privacy constraints.
DOING@MADICS is an extension of DOING@DIAMS (a working group inside the regional network DIAMS).
- Second Symposium GDR CNRS MaDICS: July 6-9 (visit the page for inscriptions and links ) with DOING’s journey on July 8, 14h (see our program). All events via BigBlueButton.
- DOING – First meeting as a MADICS group :
April 8, 2020, Paris. (site in French): replaced by the Webinar DOING@MADICS: here
- DOING international workshop in ADBIS, TPDL & EDA 2020 joint conferences – August 25, 2020, Lyon, France