- Mirian HALFELD FERRARI ALVES, LIFO, Université d’Orléans, France
- Anne-Lyse MINARD-FORST, LLL, INSHS, Université d’Orléans, France
- Genoveva VARGAS-SOLAR, LIRIS, INS2i, Université de Lyon, France
DOING@MADICS focuses on transforming data into information and then into knowledge. The idea is to use the expertise of researchers in NLP, BD and AI to: (1) extract information from textual data and represent it to populate knowledge bases; (2) propose intelligent methods for the handling and maintenance of these databases with new forms of requests including efficient, flexible, secure analysis mechanisms, adapted to the user and which respect quality and privacy constraints. DOING is particularly interested in attribute graphs, query languages such as Cypher and graph analysis algorithms.
POSTDOC POSITION – UNIVERSITÉ D’ORLÉANS, FRANCE (2022-2023)
- Title: Data Science Queries: Language and Algorithms
- Founding: Regional project DOING (APR-IA, Region Centre Val de Loire)
- Starting: 01/10/2022 (approximative)
- Length: 12 months.
- Research laboratory: LIFO (PAMDA team), Université d’Orléans, France
- Collaboration with the following laboratories:
- Salarie : 2000€ net
FIND DESCRIPTION: HERE
PhD POSITION 2022 – UNIVERSITÉ D’ORLÉANS, FRANCE (FINISHED)
TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES. (STAGES 2021-2022): FINISHED
- DOING at 4th MADICS SYMPOSIUM: 11 July 2022, Lyon, France