Orléans is ranked at the top of the classification* of medium-sized cities where it feels good to study!
- It is one of the 4 less expensive cities for housing, transport and going out;
- A human-sized university city with more than 20,000 students;
- A cross-disciplinary university with a very efficient Research department;
- A training offer broadened by the arrival of new grandes écoles;
- A very rich cultural and sports life;
- A territory encouraging entrepreneurship and developing high-quality life.
*Classification from l’Etudiant for 2020/2021
New Students Welcoming Day
To help new students discover Orléans and meet each other, while following health regulations, the Orléans Metropolis organises every year a New Students Welcoming Day (“Journée d’Accueil des Nouveaux Etudiants” – JANE).
It is the opportunity to discover the city, its heritage and its various cultural and historical sites through fun activities with the local student associations.
Animations are offered at the Orléans skating rink where students can enjoy a free buffet. Finally, each student will be offered a tote bag including goodies, free tickets for museums and shows, and some practical information.
If you have any questions about student life in Orléans, do not hesitate to contact us.
See you soon!