This summer, from 1st to 12 July 2024, you can link FLE teaching and cultural tourism in the heart of the Loire Valley and its châteaux, only 1h from Paris.
2 weeks to:
- Reflect on your educational practices, experimenting new ones and get to grips with new resources;
- Explore the city of Orléans and the châteaux of the Loire Valley region.
- Creative practices to approach written and oral teaching differently: creative writing workshop and theatrical practices;
- Teaching about the current French society and culture with contemporary material;
- Leading playful and collaborative activities using digital tools;
- Teaching FLE by exploiting the media.
This training course, lasting 30h in total, will take place in the Hôtel Dupanloup, a historical building in the city centre of Orléans.
Each week, the group will leave for one day to discover the châteaux of the Loire Valley: Chambord, Blois, Chenonceau and Amboise. You will also explore Orléans’ heritage through unusual tours, from the underground crypts of the Middle Ages to the heights of the cathedral, and you will be able to take advantage of the city's summer pleasures: guinguette evenings on the banks of the Loire, gourmet walks, sound and light shows on the cathedral…
Dates: from Monday 1st July to Friday 12 July 2024
Price: 700€ (including the training course and the cultural tours, the educational material, the internship certificate and the reception at the train station)
For all participants from the European Union, there is a possibility of payment by the Erasmus+ agency of your country of origin (OID code of the University of Orléans: E10208696).
Housing: There is a possibility to stay half-board in a host family or in a studio in the city centre.
Prerequisites: being a FLE teacher and having acquired at least a B2 level in French
Online application is now opened. Please follow this link to access to the registration form.
The deadine to register is May, 31st 2024.
Please note that the opening of this training course is subject to a minimum number of participants.
Contact : email@example.com
Photograph © Orléans Val de Loire Tourisme