S'inscrire aux cours de soutien linguistique
Registration for support courses
- if you are student/researcher from the University of Orleans, none requirement
- if you are not register at the University of Orlean, you should hold a diploma equivalent to the French "Baccalaureat"/secondary school disploma
For any information about support courses, click here
2nd semester 2023/2024 Calendar
Only students/researchers who have completed an application form and have paid the fees could take the placement test.
- Registration and payment before Friday, 19th January 2024
- Placement test : convocation after registration
- Classes begin : Monday, 29th January 2024 to Friday, 19th April 2024
- Schedule : after placement test
2nd semester 2023/2024 registration
See the registration forms at the bottom of the page.
The students/researchers/assitants should register directly to the French Institute before Friday, 19th January 2024. Then you will be invited to a placement test.
Cancellation and refund conditions :
- In case of cancellation before the start of the course, you can be fully refunded the registration fee.
- In case of cancellation after the start of the course, no refund will be made.
- By enrolling in the evening classes, the student commits to be assiduous. In case of absence, no refund will be made.
Anne-Claire MAUNY : email@example.com or 02.38.49.48.46