Our institute offers basic teacher training for the pre-school/primary level and secondary level in Master degree’s courses.
The courses take place in our training centre of Orléans. 2 Master Degrees are accessible :
- Master MEEF 1° degré :
- teacher training for the pre-school/primary level
- multidisciplinary teaching for pupils from 3 to 11 years old.
- Master MEEF 2° degré :
- teacher training for the secondary level
- teaching in one specific subject for pupils from 12 to 18 years old: Mathematics, Sports, Spanish, History-Geography, French, Sciences, Biology.
Courses are taught in French and we require a B2 level in French.
Students must pick up courses from the same level (1st or 2nd year) and from the same Master Degree to prevent courses from overlapping.
- Courses catalogue :
- Practical guide :
To apply, students should first be nominated by their Home university. They should contact the International Relations Office to know the details of the application for a mobility of studies at the INSPÉ Centre Val de Loire.
This nomination should be sent at firstname.lastname@example.org and give the following information:
- Name and surname of the student,
- Date of birth of the student,
- Mail address of the student,
- Level of French of the student,
- Level of studies (Master MEEF 1° degré or Master MEEF 2° degré),
- Period of the mobility (1st semester, 2nd semester or year),
- Preferences for accommodation (Student Hall or host family).
Once nominated by their home university, students will receive a mail with the list of courses, a practical guide and a link to apply online on the Website of the university of Orléans.
Deadline to apply for :
- a mobility of studies for the 1st semester or the full year: 15th of April
- a mobility of studies for the 2nd semester: 15th of October.
Students, in agreement with their home university, should send us a learning agreement with the list of courses they wish to attend.