School placement in primary education (”école maternelle“ or “école primaire“) or in secondary education (“collège” or “lycée”).
International students could come to the INSPÉ Centre Val de Loire to complete a school placement, in primary education (”école maternelle“ or “école primaire“) or in secondary education (“collège” or “lycée”).
Once the home university and the INSPÉ Centre Val de Loire have defined the dates of the internship, the student will receive by mail:
- The contact details of the school,
- The name and the email address of the tutor.
Students will have a host class but will be given the opportunity to observe and intervene in other classes of the school.
The tasks of the students will be:
- Job shadowing in a class (or several classes)
- Giving Modern languages lessons (that of the incoming student) or introduction to the student’s mother tongue if that language is not taught in the school
- Supporting the teacher in other subjects
- Giving lessons according to their skills.
Partner universities of the INSPÉ Centre Val de Loire should send us by mail at email@example.com with the following information:
Name and surname of the student,
Date of birth of the student,
Mail address of the student,
Level of French or English of the student,
CV and cover letter of the student, in English or in French,
Dates of the school placement and level of education of the placement (primary education or secondary education)
Preferences for accommodation (Student Hall or host family).