Research is mostly conducted in 5 laboratories whose teacher-researchers work in collaboration with companies in the Centre-Val de Loire region.
Main science themes in Chartres:
Electronics and synthesis of nanomaterials
International macroeconomics and economic geography
Reputation and renown of organisations
Research laboratories on Chartres site
- PRISME: Multidisciplinary Research Laboratory in Systems Engineering, Mechanics and Energy.
- CEMHTI: Extreme Conditions and Materials: High Temperature and Irradiation - UPR3079 CNRS
- ICMN: Interfaces, Containment, Materials and Nanostructures - UMR7374
- LEO: Orléans Economics Laboratory - UMR CNRS 7322
- VALLOREM: Val-de-Loire Management Research
- MICA: Mediation, Information, Communication and Arts - EA 4426.