The missions of the College LLSH, its management board and the related multidisciplinary thematic hubs are to:
- prepare and develop the training offer and science policy
- organise and animate pedagogy through training teams
- organise the monitoring and self-evaluation of training
- contribute to the professional integration and monitoring of graduates
- increase visibility of scientific fields, particularly at the international level
- manage support functions and support functions
- develop an Internal Contract of Objectives and Means (CIOM)
College of teachers (6 members)
College of other teachers (6 members)
College BIATSS (6 members)
College of students (6 members)
External members (6 members)
Representatives of territorial collectivity: M.Florent MONTILLOT, Orléans city council, Mr Stéphane MUNOS, CCI of the Loiret.
Members appointed for their skills in the fields corresponding to the missions of the UFR LLSH:
Mrs Hélène MOUCHARD-ZAY, CERCIL, Mr Gérard SUSTRAC, President of Orléans Human Rights Forum network.