University and businesses
The UFR Collegium Droit, Economie, Gestion attributes a special importance to the relations with firms, because today’s students are tomorrow’s collaborators.
The professional integration is present throughout their career. From their first year, student are encouraged to define their business plan and to carry out internships.
The Stage-Emploi service supports students:
- Creation of a CV and a letter of motivation
- Preparation for interviews
- Provision of documents (former students’ internships reports, job description sheets...)
- Thematic breakfasts with professionals
- Jobs forum
If you want to participate to a breakfast, or to the jobs forum, or to talk about your experience: formulaire de contact.
- Florian Chassinat 02 38 41 70 06
- Professional integration and intership manager :
Florian Chassinat 02 38 41 70 06
- Secretary :
Véronique Gustin 02 38 49 48 18
- Lien vers le CFA (apprenticeship center)
- Apprenticeship manager for Masters CED - MPSI - CCA - Licence Professionnelle Marchés Publics :
Alice Brunet 02 38 49 47 46
- Apprenticeship manager for Masters DSGRH - DIPAT - Licence Professionnelle Métiers du Notariat :
Fanny Brossillon 02 38 49 48 49
- Apprenticeship manager for Masters CGAO - MAP :
- Apprenticeship manager for Masters DMPL - GLPC - CAU - MSI :
Cécile Cartier 02 38 49 48 69