La faculté propose des formations aux langues étrangères via le Centre de Langues
Information importante : en raison de la situation de crise actuelle, tous les tests TOEIC sont annulés ce semestre.
The Language Centre of the Faculté de Droit, d'Economie et de Gestion of the Université d'Orléans is a structure dedicated to the training of living languages. The Centre is a welcoming place, easy to get to and to use to whomever would like to develop or improve their skills in foreign languages.
It is located on the 1st floor building C of the Faculté de Droit, d'Economie et de Gestion. The main entrance is by room C105.
The Language Centre offers:
- Initial trainings for students and staff
- Continuing education for those who already work
These trainings can be adapted to the students’ and interns’ level and rythm.
These trainings depend on needs of each student:
- general language practice
- language of specialisation (economic, business and legal)
- specific work on all four language skills: written comprehension, written expression, oral comprehension and oral expression
- preparation to language exams
Thus, these trainings are real programmes ˝à la carte˝.
They are suggested in English, Spanish, German, Italian and French as a Foreign Language.
Contacts: Delphine IMBERT-PLUVINAGE / Vincent Denizeau
Director : Delphine IMBERT-PLUVINAGE
Email : email@example.com