Prestige and tradition of Law at the University of Orléans.
Orléans Law School
Heads : Stéphanie Mauclair, Cédric Guillerminet
Orléans Law School is part of a renowned tradition, that of the University of Orléans founded in 1306, marked by famous jurisconsults such as Robert-Joseph Pothier or Daniel Jousse. This great legal tradition and its current development places the Law School as a reference faculty of Law. It offers its students all the steps of the LMD course (Bachelor, Master, PhD).
The study programmes are for a very diverse public: young baccalaureate holders, students in initial or continuing training.
Capacité (Chartres) email@example.com
“Capacité en droit” is a training giving non-baccalaureate holders the possibility to register in higher education in Law.
Bachelor’s degrees (Bac+3)
A Bachelor’s Degree in Law is a general training in three years. It comprises teaching of basic subjects in Public and Private Law.
Three courses are offered :
- General Law (Orléans, Bourges, Châteauroux)
- European Law (Orléans)
- Law-History (Orléans)
Professional degrees (Bac+3)
A Professional Degree is a national diploma delivered by a university giving the equivalent value of a Bachelor’s Degree, prepared in two terms after a Bac + 2. A Professional Degree aims to enable direct professional integration.
- Professional Degree Legal Activities SPECIALISATION Government Procurement
- Professional Degree Notarial Careers - Notaries and Real Estate
Master’s degrees (Bac+5)
The Law School offers 10 Master’s degrees, 5 of them being apprenticeships
- Law and Heritage Engineering
- Civil and Legal Law
- Business Law and Taxation
- French and international Business Law (Kraków)
- Social Law and Human Resources Management
- Law and Local Public Management
- Local Management of Cultural Heritage
- Careers in Political Accompaniment: advice, administrative support and writing
- Law and Public Litigation
- Law and Habitat Policy
To meet specific training needs, the University of Orléans offers University Degrees (DU)
- DU Law and Public safety of territories Management
- DU Law, Religion, Societyé
- DU Social Dialogue
IFPEC - Institute of training and preparation for examinations and competitive examinations
In Orléans faculty of Law, the IEJ offers students a preparation for competitive examinations and examinations to access legal and judicial careers (CRFPA, ENM) and for administrative examinations.