Fils d'Ariane

University : Main content

Titre de page

Studying in or outside Europe

Share on |

Contenu de la page principale

For students studying in some courses, it is possible to take the 3rd or 4th semester in Quebec. You can also carry out your 3rd year of BUT in a European country (Germany, Switzerland...).

Come and meet us at the IUT's International Relations Office to discuss your project.

All the information you need on mobility outside Europe is available on the corresponding page of the International Relations Central Office's website.