Beginning of the Academic Year 2022: the PAON Programme
The Learning Lab of the University of Orléans designed this unique welcome programme, PAON (Digital Welcome and Guidance Course), which includes two courses to have a successful beginning at the University:
- A course for the activation of your digital accounts and for the discovery of tools, open form 1 September 2022.
- A course to discover the services through a virtual visit and a treasure hunt open from 5 September to 28 October 2022.
The PAON programme is particularly adapted to:
- New students in L1 (1st year of a Bachelor’s degree) or in BUT 1: the online training course on CELENE is necessary for you! Answering the quiz is mandatory!
- All students arriving this year at the University of Orléans, whatever their year of studies;
- All persons resuming their studies;
- All students who wish to know the tools offered at the beginning of the year, to improve their knowledge and to optimize their use.