University : Main content

Titre de page

Studying abroad

Share on |

Contenu de la page principale

Required procedure to study abroad

Students may participate in a mobility in Europe (Erasmus+ programme) or outside Europe in a partner university.

The International Relations Office supports them in their administrative procedures and provides information on the financial aids they are eligible for, whether it's a study mobility or an internship one.


  • Study abroad
  • Work placement
  • Preparing for your mobility  
  • Financial aids
  • Apply


Contact :