Fils d'Ariane

University : Main content

Titre de page

Studying abroad

Share on |

Contenu de la page principale

Et aussi...

Free Movers?

A Free Mover mobility is not carried out within the framework of our exchange agreements, this practice is not allowed within our university!

When can I go ?

To be able to participate to the exchange programs of the University of Orleans, you must have validated at least the first year of the Licence (Bachelors's Degree).

You must also be enrolled at the University of Orleans at the time you apply and during the academic year of your stay of studies or training course.

Where to go ?

In one of our partner universities. Consult the list of agreements between the University of Orleans and its various partner institutions outside Europe.
Consult your  Bureau des Relations Internationales (International Relations Office within your Faculty) for a list of your Faculty's Erasmus + agreements.