How to come ? How to register ?
The Service VIC is in charge of Erasmus mobility (studies & internships) and trainees from International only. Should you be Non European and wish to apply for studies, please contact our main international office.
To ensure you our best welcome & check-in, we highly advise you to plan your arrival during the dedicated welcome days.
What if ?....
Your arrival is during dedicated welcome days :
- Depending on your arrival date and time, you can either check-in your student room or/and go directly at our dedicated welcome desk : the « Guichet Unique », located at DEG (Law, Economics & Management) Faculty. We will guide you throughout mandatory administrative & pedagogical steps.
- You are here during Integration week : Perfect ! This is the perfect time to get use to your new Campus, complete all different steps, meet new friends or contacts and share cultural and sports activities before the university term begins.
Your arrival is outside dedicated welcome days :
- To help us prepare your arrival at the best, please inform us asap with day, time of arrival. As far as possible we will do our best to welcome you personally.
- Depending on your arrival date and time, you may ask the ESN (Erasmus Student Network) to guide you or pick you up at the train station or the tramway stop.
- If you plan a late arrival, you may not get your student room’s key. Our receptionnist can not do any check-in after 5PM. We strongly advise you to book a room for one night at the Youth Hotel (close by the Campus) : see Contacts & Usefulls links and documents.
- Please keep us informed in any case. email@example.com
- Here are the steps to follow :
- Housing / Welcome desk
- Registration/Administrative tasks such as : opening a bank account, purchasing a liability and housing insurance,etc.
- Get back to Service VIC no later than 4 weeks after arrival with your definitive Learning agreement (signed by all professors).