Recruiting an apprenticeship in higher education, it’s possible!
More than half of the diploma courses at the University of Orléans (from Bac+1 to Bac+5) are open for apprenticeship contracts, a programme that mixes both training periods at the university and working periods in a company.
For the administrative management of most of its apprentices, the University of Orléans works in collaboration with the CFA of Universities in the Centre-Val de Loire region.
The University of Orléans and the SEFCO also work in partnership with:
- The CFPB: The Training Centre for Careers in Banking
- The CFAI: The Apprentice Training Centre for the Industry and its Institute of Engineering and Industrial Techniques in the Centre region (ITII)
- The AFI24: The CFA for Chemistry
- The ACE CFA: Training centre for careers in accounting and management
- The IFRIA: Training centre for careers in the food industry