Fils d'Ariane

University : Main content

Titre de page

Financial Help

Share on |

Contenu de la page principale

In France, most students can benefit from a state housing benefit: whatever your nationality and wherever you come from. This financial state assistance is paid by the Caisse d'Allocations Familiales (welfaire office) and is called: APL (personal housing allowance)

Exception: Students with a VISA mentionning "Dispense temporaire de catre de séjour" cannot benefit from this allowance.

Terms & conditions:

To ask for it you will need: a copy of your rental agreement / RIB (IBAN) from a nominative french bank account/ legal birth certificate.

You need to be in Orleans to start your online request.

Also, you will be asked to leave a deposit for your rental. Equally, you may benefit of financial facilities for this deposit. Please visit the Visale website for terms & conditions.

Should you need help, or have any question, please feel free to contact the VICI Service!