Fils d'Ariane

University : Main content

Titre de page

Financial help

Contenu de la page principale

What is it about ?

In France, most students can benefit from a state financial Housing help : whatever your nationality and wherever you come from. This financial State assistance shall be paid by "la CAF" (caisse d'allocations Familiale) and is called: APL (aide personnalisée au logement)

Exception: Students with VISA mentionning "Dispense temporaire de catre de séjour" can not benefit from this financial State assistance.

Terms & conditions:

To ask for it you will need : copy of your rental agreement / RIB (IBAN) from a nominative french bank account/ legal birth certificate.

So you need to be in Orleans to start your online request.

Also, you will be asked to leave a deposit for your rental. Equally, you may benefit of financial facilities for this deposit. Please visit the Visale's website for terms & conditions.

Should you need help, have any question, please feel free to get back to : Service VIC !