Lifelong learning: why you should choose the University of Orléans
Are you thinking of a career change?
Do you wish to update your skills in order to energise your career?
Or do you want to get your skills recognized and to obtain a diploma?
Whether you are an employee, looking for a job or an independent worker, the UO’s Continuing Education Service (SEFCO) is here to support you and guide you in the construction of your training project.
The SEFCO’s Missions:
- Counselling and guiding interns in the construction of an individual professional project;
- Supporting all procedures for the granting of accreditations of learning in order to access a training programme and/or to obtain a diploma from the University of Orléans;
- Building training programmes and educational measures to adapt and perfect the interns’ skills;
- Being a player in the economic and social development by putting in relation the University and the working world.
Why choose the University of Orléans?
- A rich and varied training offer in addition to a research activity in cutting-edge fields;
- A team of experts to meet the expectations of private individuals and businesses;
- Tailor-made trainings and an expertise in educational engineering;
- Varied training programmes adapted to the lifelong development of professional skills.