Here you will find all the conditions to register to a DAEU.
To be able to register to a DAEU, applicants must:
- Be more than 24 years old;
- Be more than 20 years old if they interrupted their initial studies for more than 2 years and have 2 years of professional activity;
- Have never obtained a baccalaureate (general or professional) or an equivalent;
- For foreign applicants, a valid residence permit covering the training period is required;
- Have received a positive answer to their pre-registration request and have passed the admission tests.
To train yourself, you will find examples of admission tests below:
- The time between the first registration for the diploma and its acquisition cannot exceed 4 years;
- People born after 30 September 2003 cannot register to the 2022-2023 session of the DAEU.
Having solid knowledge on the corresponding subjects for each type of DAEU:
- DAEU A: upper secondary school or BEP level
- DAEU B: Year 12 in General Science or Engineering Science
Or having acquired skills through professional experience.