Here you will find all Erasmus+ and other useful documents.
The documents to submit with your application
- A resume
- A motivation letter
- The transcripts of grades of the previous 2 years, and the one of the previous semester (as soon as available)
- Provisional list of courses (available at the bottom of this page, Word document to download)
The documents to submit for a funding request
- A copy of your valid ID (must still be valid more than 6 months after the date of your return)
- EHIC: European Health Insurance Card
- Your bank account details / a repatriation insurance
- The mobility contract
- The educational contract
The documents to provide for and during your trip (studies and internships)
- Online funding request (for the concerned year
- Mobility kit (including the educational contract and the mobility contract)
- Results of the language test n°1 (OLS test)
- Certification of arrival
The documents to provide after your trip
- Mobility certificate (certification of departure)
- Results of the language test n°2
- Final report completed online
NB: All listed documents are mandatory. No application will be studied if the file is incomplete. No payment can be made without all the documents listed above.
Our Erasmus+ partners
You can find the list of all Eramus+ points of contact per study field in the “Keep yourself informed” section
- Do not hesitate to contact us for your internships, you can make them abroad too!
- To contact the administration of the online platform: email@example.com
To obtain an answer, please use your student email address only.
- Contact the VICI service