The ATHENA European University launches the ATHENA soft skills Academy!
Follow a 90-minute course online presented by a professor from an ATHENA institution on a specific topic.
Each course is independent, therefore feel free to join one, two or more courses!
- What are soft skills? Soft skills are non-technical skills that relate to how you work. They concern every professions and are often divided into 3 groups: people skills, social skills, and personal career attributes.
- Who can join the soft skills Academy? Everybody, staff, teachers, researchers and students at any level.
- Each course will start at the same time which is 16:00 CET (Paris Time). Join the meeting via the following Zoom link, it will always be the same one:
Meeting ID: 848 1792 4630
- To receive a certificate of attendance and/or to access the documents shared during the courses, please register by filling up the following form :
Programme of the next few months:
- Time Management Skills (21/03/2022) - K. Petridis (Hellenic Mediterranean University, Greece)
- Collaboration Skills (28/03/2022) - Ana Barata (Polytechnic Institute of Porto, Portugal)
- Leadership Skills (04/04/2022) - Mario Caporale (Italy)
- Resilience Skills (11/04/2022) - Kleio Koutra (Hellenic Mediterranean University, Greece)
- An introduction to Active listening (02/05/2022) - Alberto Peixoto Pinto (Polytechnic Institute of Porto, Portugal)
- Emotional Intelligence (09/05/2022) - Ana Sá (Polytechnic Institute of Porto, Portugal)
- Cultural Intelligence (16/05/2022) - Tatjana Welzer (University of Maribor, Slovenia)
- An Introduction to Design Thinking (23/05/2022) - Karin Swartz (York College of Pennsylvania, USA)
- Engaged learning pedagogies for the development of Soft Skills (30/05/2022) - D. Waite (Rutgers Global, USA)
- An introduction to presentation skills (06/06/2022) - K. Petridis (Hellenic Mediterranean University, Greece)
- How to write a Research paper (20/06/2022) - K. Petridis (Hellenic Mediterranean University, Greece)
- Open access to Research Publications - Reflection of a Librarian (27/06/2022) - Dunja Legat (University of Maribor, Slovenia)
- Reading data on Research Funding and the Changing Role of Bibliometrics (04/07/2022) - Joszef Gyorkos (University of Maribor, Slovenia)