The Observatory of Student Life (OVE) directly serves the governance of the CFVU: the vice-presidents responsible for training courses, student success and professional integration and students life and study conditions.
Contact: You can contact the OVE directly at email@example.com.
On this website, you will find information on:
- The training courses, the headcounts and the characteristics of the students of the University of Orléans;
- The student path and exam success;
- The future and professional integration;
- The conditions of life and study.
These pieces of information come from:
- The exploitation of data from the student management software APOGEE which allows to watch headcounts, profiles, study courses, career paths and success;
- The implementation of surveys to gather information of the conditions of life and study, the future and the professional integration as well as the assessment of training courses and studying conditions.