Fils d'Ariane

University : Main content

Titre de page

Leaving the UO

Share on |

Contenu de la page principale

Here you will learn more about the procedure to change your higher education establishment. 

You are currently a student at the University of Orléans and you wish to continue studying in another establishment?

First, you must obtain a registration authorisation from the establishment concerned. Then, you will have to request a file transfer to the registrar’s office of your College.