A new type of international mobility!
A Blended Intensive Programme - BIP - is a new mode of mobility launched by the Erasmus+ programme. BIPs combine physical mobility and virtual learning. Higher education institutions organise them on various themes.
- Duration: the physical mobility lasts 5 to 30 days depending on the establishment. There is no time limit for virtual mobility.
- ECTS: ECTS credits are granted to the learner at the end of the BIP. The number depends on the programme.
- Who: there are BIPs for students and staff (administrative or teaching).
- Funding: there is Erasmus+ funding available for the physical mobility of a BIP. Please contact the International Central Office for more information.
List of previous BIPs :
- BIP WEMP: Digital Geosciences, organised by the University of Orléans (students - Master, PhD)
- BIP Smart Communities: organised by Vilnius Tech (students)
- BIP MAKERS 5.0: organised by Vilnius Tech (students)