Information about the 2021/2022 Eiffel Scholarship campaign
The 4 fields of study for this scholarship are:
• Law and political science
• Economics and Management,
• Engineering Science for a Master’s
• Science in a broad sense for a Doctorate
Before applying :
● Read carefully the Vademecum Eiffel 2021
● Check the list of eligible training programs at the University of Orleans:
● Check your eligibility for the program :
- Origin of applications: all applications must go through the International Relations Department of the University of Orléans, which centralizes all applications and sends them to Campus France. Under no circumstances should students send their application directly to Campus France or to the Director of the program, as this will be rejected immediately. In addition, a candidate whose application is submitted by more than one institution will also be rejected.
- Nationality: this program is reserved for candidates of foreign nationality. Binational candidates, one of whose nationalities is French, are not eligible.
- Age: Master's level, the candidate must be no older than 25 years of age at the time of the 2020 application campaign; i.e. born after March 1995. PhD level, the applicant must be no more than 30 years of age at the time of the 2020 application campaign; i.e., born after March 1990.
- The programmes concerned: are eligible the candidates likely to integrate a programme leading to a master's degree, including in engineering school, and the candidates for a doctorate. French programs delocalized abroad are not concerned. Programs under an apprenticeship or professionalization contract are not eligible for Eiffel scholarships.
- Combination of scholarships: foreign students already receiving a French government scholarship under another program at the time of application are not eligible, even if it is a scholarship that only covers social security coverage.
- Eiffel Master's scholarship: the application of a student whose application has not been selected in a previous selection is not eligible, even if this application is submitted by a different institution or in a different field of study. The application of a student who has already benefited from an Eiffel scholarship at Master's level is not admissible for this same level.
- Eiffel scholarships at doctoral level: institutions may submit for a doctoral scholarship a candidate who has already received an Eiffel scholarship at master's level. A candidate who has already benefited from an Eiffel scholarship as part of his or her doctorate is not eligible for a new Eiffel scholarship. The application of a student whose application has not been selected in a previous selection for this level is not eligible, even if this application is submitted by a different institution or in a different field of study.
- Language level: The University of Orléans will make sure that non-French-speaking candidates have a language level that is in line with the level required by the training. Students studying abroad have priority over those already residing in France.
How to apply?
Doctorate: only co-tutelle or co-direction students can apply. Ask your supervisor to contact us.
Master : Please note that the Eiffel procedure is independent from the Master's application. You will therefore have to apply for the Master's degree you have chosen at the same time.
- Step 1: Gather in a single PDF document your CV, a cover letter/description of your professional project and the last 3 years' transcript with an official translation if necessary. The PDF document should be titled as follows: LAST NAME_First_Name_Justificatifs_M_Eiffel_UO
- Step 2: Fill out the following form:
- Step 3: Put these 2 documents together in a single message to be sent to email@example.com . Subject of the message : "Application LAST NAME First name Eiffel UO Scholarship". Incomplete applications will not be examined.
- Step 4: If your application is complete, it will be examined by the Director of Programs, who will give a positive or negative decision on your application. You will receive a message informing you of the decision of the director.
- Step 5: If your application is approved, you will be contacted by our services to fill out the complete application form on the Campus France platform.