Get support and recognition as a student with a project, and enjoy the benefits of the entrepreneur student status!
Becoming an Entrepreneur with PEPITE
What is PEPITE?
The PEPITE, Pôle Etudiant Pour l'Innovation, le Transfert et l'Entrepreneuriat (Student Pole for Innovation, Transfer, and Entrepreneurship), is tasked with raising awareness, training, and supporting students and recent graduates as they create or take over businesses.
In France, there are now 29 PEPITE acting for student entrepreneurship.
PEPITE Centre-Val de Loire comprises 3 active members: the University of Tours, the University of Orléans, and the National Institute of Applied Sciences (INSA) Centre Val De Loire.
Who is it for?
The fact is that entrepreneurship is a full-fledged way to enter the working world, especially in the local economic fabric.Therefore, the PEPITE of the University of Orléans targets students and recent graduates from the different locations of the University of Orléans who wish to create their own business, to get training, or simply to learn more about this field.
How does it operate?
Through 4 tools:
- Créa campus: discover the steps to create a business with this fictional student business creation contest, from October to March
- Learn more about Créa Campus (in French)
- The entrepreneur-student status: get recognition as a student with a project and get access to free benefits (co-working spaces, the possibility to replace your internship with your project...)
- Learn more about the entrepreneur-student status (in French)
- Entrepreneur-student degree: get training and support with a national degree (ECTS credits)
- Learn more about entrepreneur-student degree (in French)
- STARTER acceleration programme: accelerate your project with an intensive, 5-month lean start-up programme!
- Click here to discover STARTER (in French)