If you have question on your professional orientation and integration, do not hesitate to contact the DOIP!
The Vocational Guidance and Professional Integration Department (DOIP) will support you in the selection of a suitable education programme and in your search for internship and employment. A team of counsellors are available for one-on-one interviews. See how to contact us what are our tasks below.
How to Contact Us?
Where to find us
1st floor of the Students' House (Maison de l'Étudiant)
Monday: 1:30pm - 5pm
- Providing a library and document centre;
- Receiving people and informing on education programmes;
- Offering advice for your career choice;
- Offering one-on-one interviews with career counsellors;
- Guiding you as you formulate a career plan;
- Developing collaborations with the professional community and suggesting actions to prepare for professional integration.
Our Advisory Services
Always open to the public, a team of librarians and psychologists from the National Education system will offer guidance and advice to help you in your search for:
- Undertaking further studies;
- Information on careers;
- Switching to a different field of study;
- Employment opportunities,
- Advice on writing motivation letters and application forms to switch to a different course or to enter selective programmes.