The University campus is located 1h30 from Paris, in the south of Orléans, in the Loiret administrative department in the Centre-Val de Loire region.
Its research and training structures are present in Orléans, Bourges, Chartres, Châteauroux, Issoudun, Blois and Tours-Fondettes.
Coming to the University - Orléans Campus
▼ Download the campus map below ▼
- The Orléans train station is connected to south-east Paris by the Paris-Austerlitz station, to two stations: "Orléans" and "Les Aubrais". The main lines only go through the latter, but shuttles connect it to Gare d’Orléans. When arriving by train, (see the SNCF website for further information) get off at Gare des Aubrais or Gare d'Orléans and take the tram to the University of Orléans.
- By tramway (see the TAO website for further information), take the tram stations next to the “Orléans” and "Les Aubrais” train stations. The A tram line, connecting the train stations to the campus, has three stops on our campus: Université, Parc Floral, and L'Indien.
The main roads connecting the University are the RD2020 and the motorways (A71 and A10).
- Take direction Bordeaux (A10), then Bourges (A71), and exit at Orléans-Sud towards Olivet and Orléans la Source.
- After the toll, go straight towards Orléans la Source. You will cross a concerted development zone and two traffic lights.
- At the third traffic light you will arrive on the campus, next to the IUT of Orléans.