CVEC: The essential prerequisite for your university registration
As a student, you must pay the CVEC, a mandatory requirement to register at the University of Orléans.
The law on orientation and success of students instituted in its article L841-5 a Student Life and Campus Contribution (CVEC) of 91 euros. This tax is intended to promote your welcome as students, the social, health, cultural and sports support and to strengthen the prevention and health education actions carried out for students. Download the descriptive brochure below:
Collected by the CROUS, this contribution is essential to your university registration:
- Without proof of payment of the CVEC you will not be allowed to register at the university!
To pay or obtain an exemption certificate as of 1 July, visit the CVEC website.
Please note that in case of multiple university registrations, you only have to pay the CVEC once.
Caution! Only two payment methods are available:
- With a debit card on the CVEC website;
- In cash via the Eficash system available at the post office for an additional charge of 5 euros.
This procedure concerns all students or future students registered in full-time higher education, including:
- Non-scholarship students;
- Scholarship students based on social criteria managed by the CROUS or the Regions;
- Asylum seekers with the right to remain in the territory;
- Beneficiaries of subsidiary protection.
In the meantime, and in order to save you time, we invite you to create an account now on the CROUS website.
You don't have to do anything if you are:
- Registered in continuing education,
- Registered in high school in a course such as BTS, DMA, accounting courses...
- In an international exchange in France.