Here you can learn how to ask for the exemption or the reimbursement of your tuition fees.
The reimbursement procedures are applicable only to students registered in national diplomas.
The following are excluded from the reimbursement procedures:
- 1st year “capacitaire” law students;
- Secondary registrations for non-scholarship students based on social criteria.
The following are automatically reimbursed:
- Scholarship students who have not been able to prove their scholarship status at the time of their registration;
- Students who have transferred their registration to another university under Article 11 of the Order of 12/08/2014 and upon presentation of a certificate of payment of the registration fees in the other institution before 15 October 2019 - minus the amount equivalent to the "transfer" fee (23 € for 2022-2023);
- Students cancelling their registration before 15 October 2019, minus the amount equivalent to the "transfer" fee (23 € for 2022-2023).
The following may be reimbursed by individual decision of the President of the University after verification of the amount of their share:
- Students under 28 on 1 September of their registration year and whose share is less than or equal to 800€.
Calculation of the share
(Total Gross Income of Parents + Student's TGI) / 12
Number of persons attached to the tax household
The reimbursement on individual decision results in the creation of a blue file that you must collect from your registrar's office or the central registrar's office (contact at firstname.lastname@example.org). You must then submit or return this file via email, before 31 January 2023, with all the supporting documents requested.
After examination of your file, the decision will be communicated to you by email. If it is in your favour, the central registration office will reimburse your registration fees directly.
Caution: this internal procedure at the University of Orléans only concerns the exemption up to the amounts of fees for national students determined annually by the Ministry of National Education, Higher Education and Research.
The following may be reimbursed by individual decision of the President of the University after consultation of the reimbursement commission:
- Students whose share is more than 800 € and whose personal situation has changed since 1 January 2022: death, divorce, parental unemployment, documented loss of income of parents...;
- Foreign students whose family income is not subject to the French tax system;
- Doctoral students;
- Students over 28 on 1 September of their registration year.
Please note: Reimbursements depend on the social situation, the progress made in the course, the presence at exams of the 1st semester of the current and previous year for students registered in 2021-2022. Students with a grade equal to ABI will be excluded.
The following are excluded from this procedure:
- Students who already hold a diploma and are registered in a diploma of the same or lower level.
The reimbursement on individual decision after consultation of the commission results in the creation of a pink file that you must collect from the central registrar's office. You must then return this file via email (email@example.com), before 31 January 2023, with all the supporting documents requested on a single PDF file.
After examination of your file, the decision will be communicated to you by email. If it is in your favour, the central registrar's office will reimburse your tuition fees directly.