Discover our positions open for the recruitment of beneficiaries of the employment obligation (BOE – “Bénéficiaires de l'Obligation d'Emploi”)
Recruitment campaign for disabled contract workers – 2022 session
Please refer to the recruitment notice
1 position to be filled – not affected
|Body||BAP||Job type||Job description||Selection commission||Results|
|Research and Training Technical Assistant||J||Administrative Management Assistant||Visualise||Visualise||List of eligible applicants||Selected applicant||Reserve list|
Calendar for category C workers:
- Deadline for the return of applications: must be postmarked on or before Friday 20 May 2022;
- Date of admissibility (application forms study): Tuesday 7 June 2022;
- Date of admission (interviews): Monday 27 June 2022 (a summon will be addressed by post + by email);
- Date for the assumption of duties: 1 September 2022.
Application forms are composed of:
- A motivation letter;
- A detailed resume;
- Copies of diplomas;
- A disability certificate;
- A copy of the identity card.
Application forms to be sent by post only at the following address:
D.R.H. – Pôle Développement des compétences et recrutement - Service Concours I.T.R.F.
Château de la Source
45067 ORLÉANS Cedex 2
For more information, applicants must contact the institution at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org