Discover our positions open for the recruitment of beneficiaries of the employment obligation (BOE – “Bénéficiaires de l'Obligation d'Emploi”)
Recruitment campaign for disabled contract workers – 2023 session
2 positions to be filled – not affected
|Body||BAP||Job type||Job description||Selection commission||Results|
|Research and Training Technical Assistant||J||Administrative Management Assistant||Visualise||Visualise||List of eligible applicants||Coming soon||Coming soon|
|Research and Training Technician||J||Administrative Management Technician||Visualise||Visualise||List of eleigible applicants||Coming soon||Coming soon|
Calendar for category C workers:
- Deadline for the return of applications: must be postmarked on or before Friday 5 May 2023;
- Date of admissibility (application forms study): Thursday 1 June 2023;
- Date of admission (interviews): Thursday 22 June 2023 (a summon will be addressed by post + by email);
- Date for the assumption of duties: 1 September 2023.
Application forms are composed of:
- A motivation letter;
- A detailed resume;
- Copies of diplomas;
- A disability certificate;
- A copy of the identity card.
Caution: If you apply to both positions, please make 2 distinct application files with the TECHNICIAN or ASSISTANT reference.
Application forms to be sent by post only at the following address:
D.R.H. – Pôle Développement des compétences et recrutement - Service Concours I.T.R.F.
Recrutement BOE + (Precise IMPERATIVELY the type of position you apply to TECHNICIAN ("TECHNICIEN") or ASSISTANT ("ADJOINT"))
Château de la Source
45067 ORLÉANS Cedex 2
For more information, applicants must contact the institution at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org