Become an IoT (Internet of Things) solution architect, operational expert understanding, designing, configuring and testing connected solutions to supply a market and meet user needs
Following an intense seven-month course combining theoretical and practical training given by scientists and professional experts, you will master all of the cross-disciplinary skills required for a comprehensive understanding of the entire value chain of the Internet of Things (connected object network architecture, design and development of a connected device, data analysis and processing, industrial design, UX, etc.).
You will then have a profile sought after by specialist companies in the field, with a master level diploma certified by the University of Orléans
Acquire strong skills in:
- innovative business model and design thinking
- electronics and embedded systems
- IT and networks
- data science and Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- industrial applications
Candidates can apply online before May, 22nd 2020 through:
A complete curricula description of the IoT courses is available through the link:
If hemp is needed, a personal contact is available by:
- using the e-mail address : iot.polytech[at]univ-orleans.fr (please, replace [at] by@)
- using the contact form
- Application form
- Special web site "IoT school"
- TOEFL 550
- TOEIC 785
- IBT TOEFL 80
- IELTS 6.5
- Not required as French as a foreign language is taught to all non-French speaking students.
5 243 euros/year