See the various social aids
Welcome to these pages where you will find information on the different types of social aids for students:
• les bourses sur critères sociaux (scholarships based on social criteria)
• l'allocation pour la diversité dans la fonction publique (allocation for diversity in the public service)
• les bourses de mobilité internationale (international mobility scholarships)
• les aides au logement (housing subsidies)
• Aides spécifiques (Specific aids)
To benefit from specific one-off aid:
As part of the specific one-off aid (ASAP), a local social aid commission meets monthly at CROUS to provide personalised but one-off financial assistance to students facing particular difficulties: food aid, loans or grants for the payment of the housing guarantee, etc.
Within the limit of the budget appropriations allocated annually, these grants are allocated after having established a file with a social worker.
Social workers receive by appointment only:
• CROUS Social Service
1st floor of the Maison de l'Etudiant - 02.38.24.27.00
• Service de santé universitaire (University health service)
9, rue de Tours
45072 Orléans cedex 2 - 02.38.41.71.79